Dr. Carnahan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1111 E Mcdowell Rd
Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Phoenix, AZ 85006Phone(602) 239-2296
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - PhoenixResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2007 - 2011
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- MS State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsA novel approach for freeze-frame video determination of volumetric blood flow in the rat retina.Bahram Khoobehi, Gholam A. Peyman, Leslie G Carnahan, Randolph L Hayes> ;Ophthalmic Surgery and Lasers. 2003 Nov 1
- Veterans Affairs Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care SystemBiloxi, Mississippi
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: