Dr. Goldberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1981 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042Phone+1 516-627-5113Fax+1 516-365-2817
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1973 - 1976
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Internship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1971 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Newsday - Top Doctors on Long Island Castle Connolly, 2010-2014
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2002-2014
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2002
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsContact lens-related deep stromal intracorneal hemorrhage.Eric D. Donnenfeld, Herbert J. Ingraham, Henry D. Perry, Marc Imundo, Leslie P. Goldberg> ;Ophthalmology. 1991 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: