Are you Dr. Surbeck?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2635 University Ave W
Saint Paul, MN 55114Phone(952) 967-7960Fax(651) 254-3667
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Leslie Surbeck, MD is a board certified internist in Saint Paul, Minnesota. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota and Wisconsin. She is affiliated with Regions Hospital and Hudson Hospital and Clinic.
Education & Training
- Hennepin County Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2008
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2011 - 2017
- MN State Medical License 2008 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 263 citationsGenetic Inactivation of an Inwardly Rectifying Potassium Channel (Kir4.1 Subunit) in Mice: Phenotypic Impact in RetinaPaulo Kofuji, Paul W. Ceelen, Kathleen R. Zahs, Leslie W. Surbeck, Henry A. Lester, Eric A. Newman> ;The Journal of Neuroscience. 2000 Aug 1