Dr. Weiss-Bloom is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Prospect Avenue
Hackensack, NJ 07601Phone(551) 996-2419Fax(551) 996-3962
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1987 - 1990
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1991 - 2000
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 1992
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsHaemodynamic responses to tracheal intubation following etomidate and fentanyl for anaesthetic induction.Leslie J. Weiss-Bloom, David Reich> ;Canadian Journal of Anaesthesia-journal Canadien D Anesthesie. 1992 Oct 1
- 12 citationsDesmopressin acetate is a mild vasodilator that does not reduce blood loss in uncomplicated cardiac surgical procedures.David Reich, Bruce C. Hammerschlag, Jacob H. Rand, Leslie J. Weiss-Bloom, Herma Perucho, Jan D. Galla, Daniel M. Thys> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 1991 Apr 1
- Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical CenterHackensack, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Pascack Valley Medical CenterWestwood, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: