Dr. Lipsey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office51 East 90th St
New York, NY 10128Phone(212) 828-4800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalFellowship, Medical Oncology, 1993 - 1996
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Yale University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- MA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsA case of vasculitis in a breast cancer patient treated with T-DM1.Aarti Sonia Bhardwaj, Beth McLellan, Maria Robinson, Olivia Ghaw, Lewis R. Lipsey, Amy Tiersten, Gloria J. Morris> ;Seminars in Oncology. 2014 Oct 1
- 1 citationsIntravascular lymphomatosis of the brain in a patient with myelodysplastic syndromeGregorius J. Sips, Colum F. Amory, Bradley N. Delman, George Kleinman, Lewis R. Lipsey, Stanley Tuhrim> ;Nature Reviews Neurology. 2009 May 1
- From Massages to Nasal Swabs: Inside XpresSpa's Tough Road to Becoming an Airport COVID-19 Testing CenterJune 24th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: