Are you Dr. Daneshdoost?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office65 E Elizabeth Ave
Bethlehem, PA 18018Phone+1 610-868-9118Fax+1 610-868-9446
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Leyla Daneshdoost, MD is an endocrinologist in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus and Lehigh Valley Hospital - Pocono.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1987 - 1990
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Tehran University of Medical SciencesClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsIdentification of gonadotroph adenomas in men with clinically nonfunctioning adenomas by the luteinizing hormone beta subunit response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone.Leela Daneshdoost, Thomas A. Gennarelli, Hildegarde M. Bashey, Peter J. Savino, Robert C. Sergott, Thomas M. Bosley, Peter J. Snyder> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1993 Nov 1
- 33 citationsGonadotroph Adenomas in Men Produce Biologically Active Follicle-Stimulating Hormone*A. B. Galway, Aaron J. W. Hsueh, Leela Daneshdoost, Mei-Hua Zhou, Spyros N. Pavlou, Peter J. Snyder> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1990 Oct 1
- 17 citationsInhibition of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Secretion from Gonadotroph Adenomas by Repetitive Administration of a Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Antagonist*Leela Daneshdoost, Spyros N. Pavlou, Mark E. Molitch, Thomas A. Gennarelli, Peter J. Savino, Robert C. Sergott, Thomas M. Bosley, Jean E. River, Wylie Vale, Peter J. S...> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1990 Jul 1
- Join now to see all