Dr. Li is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 N Greene St
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone+1 828-257-2333
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1998 - 2001
- Atlantic Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Hunan Medical UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- Massively Parallel Single Nucleus Transcriptional Profiling Defines Spinal Cord Neurons and Their Activity during Behavior.Sathyamurthy, A.,Johnson, K. R.,Matson, KJE.,Dobrott, C. I.,Li, L.,Ryba, A. R.,Bergman, T. B.,Kelly, M. C.,Kelley, M. W.,Levine, A. J.> ;Cell Rep. 2018 Feb 22
- 30 citationsSystematic Review of Patient-Reported Outcome Measures in Clinical Vestibular ResearchEric Fong, Carol Li, Rebecca A. Aslakson, Yuri Agrawal> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2015 Feb 1
- Paired Nonlinear Behavior of Active and Passive Joint Torques Associated with Preparation for Walk-to-Run Gait TransitionFebruary 6th, 2021
- Veterans Affairs Maryland Health Care System-Baltimore DivisionBaltimore, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: