Dr. Li is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 N Greene St
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone(828) 257-2333
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1998 - 2001
- Overlook HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Hunan Medical UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- Massively Parallel Single Nucleus Transcriptional Profiling Defines Spinal Cord Neurons and Their Activity during Behavior.Sathyamurthy, A.,Johnson, K. R.,Matson, KJE.,Dobrott, C. I.,Li, L.,Ryba, A. R.,Bergman, T. B.,Kelly, M. C.,Kelley, M. W.,Levine, A. J.> ;Cell Rep. 2018 Feb 22
- Paired Nonlinear Behavior of Active and Passive Joint Torques Associated with Preparation for Walk-to-Run Gait TransitionFebruary 6th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: