Li Ren, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
Education & Training
- University of Saint FrancisPhysician Assistant, 2005
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsPredicting severe acute radiation pneumonitis in patients with non-small cell lung cancer receiving postoperative radiotherapy: Development and internal validation of ...Xin Tang, Yanying Li, Xue Tian, Xiaojuan Zhou, Yongsheng Wang, Meijuan Huang, Li Ren, Lin Zhou, Jianxin Xue, Zhenyu Ding, Jiang Zhu, Yong Xu, Feng Peng, Jin Wang, You ...> ;Radiotherapy and Oncology. 2019 Mar 1
Office640 Flormann St
Rapid City, SD 57701Phone+1 605-718-3300Fax+1 605-718-3426
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: