Dr. Lin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office21 Worthen Rd
Lexington, MA 02421Phone+1 781-862-1620Fax+1 781-863-9416
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 2003 - 2006
- Mount Auburn HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsResponse to phenylephrine testing in upper eyelids with ptosis.Grace Lee N, Lin Lw, Mehta S, Suzanne K. Freitag> ;Digital Journal of Ophthalmology. 2016 Jan 1
- Emerson HospitalConcord, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: