Dr. Applewhite is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9525 Queens Blvd
Flushing, NY 11374Phone(718) 470-5492Fax(718) 925-6210
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1989 - 1995
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- NY State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsEffects of acupuncture during labor and delivery in a U.S. hospital setting: a case-control pilot study.Claudia Citkovitz, Elena Klimenko, Melani Bolyai, Liat Applewhite, Kell Julliard, Zeev Weiner> ;Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2009 May 18
- 19 citationsScreening for structural fetal anomalies during the nuchal translucency ultrasound examination.Zeev Weiner, Israel Goldstein, Allan Bombard, Liat Applewhite, Joseph Itzkovits-Eldor> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2007 Aug 1
- 4 citationsPRENATAL DIAGNOSIS AND MANAGEMENT OF ABNORMALITIES IN THE UROLOGIC SYSTEMCarl J. Saphier, Sreedhar Gaddipati, Liat E. Applewhite, Richard L. Berkowitz> ;Clinics in Perinatology. 2000 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: