Dr. Bordeianou is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 Parkman St
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 643-0541Fax(617) 643-0508
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 2000 - 2005
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- RI State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- ME State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2005 - 2007
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery Colon & Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Efficacy of Ostom-i Alert System at Decreasing Dehydration Related Complications Start of enrollment: 2016 Mar 01Liliana Bordeianou, M.D.
- A Clinical Evaluation of the Eclipse™ System, a Vaginal Bowel Control (VBC) Therapy for Fecal Incontinence in Women Start of enrollment: 2015 May 01Holly Richter, PhD, MD
- Effects of Botox in Obstructed Defecation Syndrome Start of enrollment: 2014 Aug 01Bordeianou, L.
- A Prospective Observational Study of the Use of Negative Pressure Wound in High Risk Surgical Closed Incisions. Start of enrollment: 2014 May 01Yeh, D.D.,Velmahos, G.,Kaafarani, H.M.,Fagenholz, P.J.,Demoya, M.A.,Bordeianou, L.G.
- Does Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation (PTNS) Improve Outcomes in Patients Presenting With Fecal Incontinence Start of enrollment: 2011 Jan 01Bordeianou, L.,Savitt, L.R.
- A Randomized, Prospective, Multi-Centered Study Comparing Clinical Outcomes of the Ligation of Intersphincteric Fistula Tract (LIFT)Procedure Versus Use of Anal Fistula Plug (AFP)in the Surgical Repair of Trans-Sphincteric Anal Fistulae of Cryptoglandular Start of enrollment: 2009 Mar 01Bleier, J.,Bordeianou, L.,Jones, D.,Jones, D.J.,Moloo, H.,Peterson, R.,Rossi, H.L.
- Performance of SGM-101 for the Delineation of Primary and Recurrent Tumor and Metastases in Patients Undergoing Surgery for Colorectal Cancer Alex L. Vahrmeijer,, MD, PhD
Publications & Presentations
- Better characterization of operation for ulcerative colitis through the National surgical quality improvement program: A 2-year audit of NSQIP-IBD.William Y. Luo, Stefan D. Holubar, Liliana Bordeianou, Bard Cosman, Roxanne Hyke, Edward C. Lee, Evangelos Messaris, Julia T. Saraidaridis, Jeffrey S. Scow, Virginia O...> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2021 Jan 1
- Ten‐year survival after pathologic complete response in rectal adenocarcinomaNaomi M. Sell, Yasmeen Z. Qwaider, Robert N. Goldstone, Christy E. Cauley, James C. Cusack, Rocco Ricciardi, Liliana Bordeianou, David H. Berger, Hiroko Kunitake> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Jan 1
- 3 citationsConcordance Between Registry and Administrative Data in the Determination of Comorbidity: A Multi-institutional Study.David A. Etzioni, Cynthia Lessow, Liliana Bordeianou, Hiroko Kunitake, Sarah E. Deery, Evie Carchman, Christina M. Papageorge, George M. Fuhrman, Rachel L. Seiler, Jam...> ;Annals of Surgery. 2020 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- The Impact of a Multivisceral Resection and Adjuvant Therapy in Locally Advanced Colon CancerHiroko Kunitake, Liliana G Bordeianou, David L Berger, Journal of gastrointestinal surgery
- Bowditch Prize Honors What It TakesMarch 3rd, 2017
- Coordinated Care Offers Freedom from Pelvic Floor DisordersDecember 20th, 2010
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction Imaging: New Guidelines Provide RecommendationsSeptember 28th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- Massachusetts General HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: