Dr. Marzouq is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2750 Main St
Marlette, MI 48453
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beaumont Health (Wayne)Residency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1996 - 2025
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsCentral adrenergic suppression augments the insulin and glucagon secretory, and the glycogenolytic responses in streptozotocin-diabetic ratsJoseph C. Dunbar, Earl R. Colemen, Lori Reinholt Shaffer, Lillian Marzouq> ;Hormone Research in Paediatrics. 1991 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: