Dr. Morgan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4100 Lake Dr SE
Kentwood, MI 49546Phone(416) 444-2200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2020
- University of Toledo Medical CenterClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsFrequency of Incidental Findings and Subsequent Evaluation in Low-Dose Computed Tomographic Scans for Lung Cancer ScreeningLillie Morgan, Humberto Choi, Michal Reid, Ali Khawaja, Peter J. Mazzone> ;Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2017 Sep 1
- 9 citationsProbability of developing proximal deep-vein thrombosis and/or pulmonary embolism after distal deep-vein thrombosis.Andrei Brateanu, Krishna Patel, Kevin Chagin, Pichapong Tunsupon, Pojchawan Yampikulsakul, Gautam V Shah, Sintawat Wangsiricharoen, Linda Amah, Joshua Allen, Aryeh Sha...> ;Thrombosis and Haemostasis. 2015 Dec 10
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: