Dr. Bessert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office893 E Superior St
Wayland, MI 49348Phone(616) 252-3400Fax(269) 792-6268
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Providence Hospital and Medical CentersResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2002
- Michigan State University College Human MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1998 - 2025
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Join now to see all
- Metro Health - University of Michigan HealthWyoming, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: