Are you Dr. Chak?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1281 Mill Ln
San Marino, CA 91108Phone(626) 716-2076
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Linda Chak, MD is a radiation oncologist in San Marino, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Florida, and Minnesota.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1974 - 1977
- Hennepin HealthcareInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1983 - 1985
- MN State Medical License 1978 - 1978
- CA State Medical License 1977 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Therapeutic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 90 citationsPrimary central nervous system lymphoma in AIDS. Results of radiation therapy.Silvia C. Formenti, Parkash S. Gill, Eva Lean, Mark U. Rarick, Paul R. Meyer, William D. Boswell, Zbigniew Petrovich, Linda Chak, Alexandra M. Levine> ;Cancer. 1989 Mar 15
- 20 citationsMagnetic resonance imaging of bone after radiation.Peter A. Remedios, Patrick M. Colletti, Janak K. Raval, Robert C. Benson, Linda Y. Chak, William D. Boswell, James M. Halls> ;Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 1988 May 1
- 15 citationsTreatment of carcinoma of the skin with bone and/or cartilage involvementZbigniew Petrovich, Hans Kuisk, Bryan Langholz, Gary Luxton, Margaret Petrovich, Linda Chak, Dale H. Rice> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 1988 Apr 1
- Join now to see all