Linda M. Couts is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsThromboembolic events and need for anticoagulation therapy following left atrial appendage occlusion in patients with electrical isolation of the appendageVaruna Gadiyaram, Sanghamitra Mohanty, Carola Gianni, Chintan Trivedi, Amin Al-Ahmad, David Burkhardt, Joseph G. Gallinghouse, Patrick Hranitzky, Rodney Horton, Javier...> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 2019 Apr 1
- 14 citationsManagement of Periprocedural and Early Pericardial Effusions With Tamponade Following Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation With Uninterrupted Factor Xa Inhibitors: A Case S...Carola Gianni, Luigi Di Biase, Sanghamitra Mohanty, Chintan Trivedi, Rong Bai, Amin Al-Ahmad, J. David Burkhardt, G. Joseph Gallinghouse, Rodney Horton, Javier Sanchez...> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 2016 Apr 1
- Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation in Octogenarians: Safety and OutcomesRodney Horton, Richard Hongo, Andrea Natale, J David Burkhardt, Linda Couts> ;Wiley.
Office10666 N Torrey Pines Rd
La Jolla, CA 92037Phone+1 858-554-6996
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: