Linda M Farmer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- American Board of Wound ManagementCertified Wound Specialist
- American Nurses Credentialing CenterAdult Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Association of Operating Room NursesCertified Nurse of the Operating Room
- National Institute of First AssistingRegistered Nurse First Assistant
Education & Training
- University of South AlabamaMSN, NP-Adult Acute Care
Publications & Presentations
- Informed Consent: Ethical and Legal Considerations for Advanced Practice NursesLinda Farmer and Ann Lundy, The Journal for Nurse Practitioners, 2/1/2017
- "Let the Record Speak..." The Power of the Medical RecordCarolyn Dolan and Linda Farmer, The Journal for Nurse Practitioners, 2/1/2016
OfficeMedical Arts Surgical Group
2111 14th Street
Meridian, MS 39301Phone+1 601-693-3834Fax+1 601-693-6275
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: