Dr. Harris is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office910 S Central Ave
Medford, OR 97501Phone(541) 774-7900
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Adventist Health White MemorialResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1978 - 1982
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1984 - 1987
- CA State Medical License 1979 - Present
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Is Vein Bypass Truly Superior to Endovascular Intervention for Tibial Disease With "Severe" Limb Ischaemia?Harris, L.> ;Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2017 Jun 08
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: