Dr. Jiang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9110 College Pointe Courte
Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Linda Jiang is a neurologist in Chicago, IL. She received her medical degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and her adult neurology and vascular neurology training at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She is board certified in adult neurology and vascular neurology. She specializes in vascular neurology.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Vascular Neurology, 2018 - 2019
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Neurology, 2015 - 2018
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2018 - 2026
- WA State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- GA State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- NJ State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- IN State Medical License 2022 - 2025
- NH State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- NV State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Vascular Neurology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsMultilocus Microsatellite Genotyping Array for Investigation of Genetic Epidemiology of Pneumocystis jiroveciiChristian M. Parobek, Linda Y. Jiang, Jaymin C. Patel, Míriam J. Álvarez-Martínez, José M. Miró, William Worodria, Alfred Andama, Serena Fong, Laurence Huang, Steven R...> ;Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 2014 May 1
- DeSoto Memorial HospitalArcadia, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: