Dr. Ng is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office725 ALBANY ST
Boston, MA 02118Phone(617) 638-8000Fax(617) 414-7372
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Linda Ng is an urologist in Boston, MA and is affiliated with Boston Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine and has been in practice 19 years. She specializes in female urology/pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery and is experienced in urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery and female pelvic medicine and reconstruction.
Education & Training
- Lahey ClinicResidency, Urology, 2000 - 2004
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1998 - 2000
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
- American Board of Urology Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Posttraumatic stress disorder in the World Mental Health Surveys.Koenen, K. C.,Ratanatharathorn, A.,Ng, L.,McLaughlin, K. A.,Bromet, E. J.,Stein, D. J.,Karam, E. G.,Meron Ruscio, A.,Benjet, C.,Scott, K.,Atwoli, L.,Petukhova, M.,Lim,...> ;Psychol Med. 2017 Apr 08
- 2 citationsImpact of livestock hygiene education programs on mastitis in smallholder water buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) in Chitwan, NepalLinda Ng, Christine Jost, Misha Robyn, Ishwari Prasad Dhakal, Bernard K. Bett, Pramod Dhakal, Rupak Khadka> ;Preventive Veterinary Medicine. 2010 Sep 1
- 26 citationsTechnique and Results of Urethroplasty for Female Stricture DiseaseCatherine Elizabeth Bath Schwender, Linda Ng, Edward J. McGuire, E. Ann Gormley> ;The Journal of Urology. 2006 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- England’s Youth Are Drinking Less and Less — and Some Have Never Had a DrinkOctober 10th, 2018
- White Coat Ceremony Welcomes 160 First-Year Students into Study of MedicineAugust 3rd, 2018
- Boston Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: