Overview of Dr. Keith
Dr. Lindsay Keith is a general surgeon in Murfreesboro, TN and is affiliated with Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital. She received her medical degree from Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine and has been in practice 8 years. She specializes in breast.
Office1800 Medical Center Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor University Medical CenterFellowship, Breast Surgical Oncology, 2016 - 2017
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleResidency, General Surgery, 2009 - 2014
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- NC State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- TN State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Positron emission tomography/computed tomography in melanoma.Bourgeois, A. C.,Chang, T. T.,Fish, L. M.,Bradley, Y. C.> ;Radiol. Clin. North Am.. 2013 Sep
- Primary cutaneous melanoma arising in a long-standing irradiated keloid.Fish, L. M., Duncan, L., Gray, K. D., Bell, J. L., Lewis, J. M.> ;Case Rep Surg. 2012
- Odontogenic ameloblast-associated protein (ODAM) inhibits growth and migration of human melanoma cells and elicits PTEN elevation and inactivation of PI3K/AKT signaling.Foster, J. S.,Fish, L. M.,Phipps, J. E.,Bruker, C. T.,Lewis, J. M.,Bell, J. L.,Solomon, A.,Kestler, D. P.> ;BMC Cancer. 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: