Are you Dr. Corr?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 N 90th St
Omaha, NE 68114Phone(402) 955-3900Fax(402) 955-3920
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lindsey Corr, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Omaha, Nebraska. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska. She is affiliated with Children's Hospital and Medical Center, Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medical Center, and Veterans Affairs Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System - Lincoln.
Education & Training
- Creighton University School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2006 - 2011
- Creighton University School of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2008 - 2010
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medical CenterOmaha, Nebraska
- Veterans Affairs Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System - LincolnLincoln, Nebraska
- Children's Hospital and Medical CenterOmaha, Nebraska