Dr. Glueckert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeU of AL Sch of Med
Birmingham, AL 35201Phone+1 719-231-1644
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsRisk Factors Associated with Reoperation for Bleeding following Liver TransplantationMaxwell A. Thompson, David T. Redden, Lindsey Glueckert, A. Blair Smith, Jack H. Crawford, Keith A. Jones, Devin E. Eckhoff, Stephen H. Gray, Jared A. White, Joseph R....> ;Hpb Surgery. 2014 Nov 20
- What Liver Transplant Outcomes Can Be Expected in the Uninsured Who Become Insured via the Affordable Care Act?L N Glueckert, S H Gray, D A Dubay> ;Wiley. 2013 Jun
- Baylor Scott & White Emergency Hospitals–AubreyAubrey, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: