Dr. Haldiman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2301 Holmes St
Kansas City, MO 64108Phone(816) 404-0577
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2012 - 2016
- KCUMB - COM Education ConsortiumClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State License 2017 - 2017
- MO State License 2014 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Forensic
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsImproving appropriateness of blood utilization through prospective review of requests for blood products: the role of pathology residents as consultants.Lindsey Haldiman, Hamid Zia, Gurmukh Singh> ;Labmedicine. 2014 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: