Dr. Xu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20126 Stanton Ave
Castro Valley, CA 94546Phone(510) 581-2559
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Guangzhou Medical CollegeClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Genome-resolved metagenomics reveals role of iron metabolism in drought-induced rhizosphere microbiome dynamics.Ling Xu, Zhaobin Dong, Dawn Chiniquy, Grady Pierroz, Siwen Deng, Cheng Gao, Spencer Diamond, Tuesday Simmons, Heidi M.-L. Wipf, Daniel F. Caddell, Nelle Varoquaux, Mar...> ;Nature Communications. 2021 May 28
- Holo-omics for deciphering plant-microbiome interactions.Ling Xu, Grady Pierroz, Heidi M.-L. Wipf, Cheng Gao, John W. Taylor, Peggy G. Lemaux, Devin Coleman-Derr> ;Microbiome. 2021 Mar 24
- Robust cellulose nanocomposite films based on covalently cross-linked network with effective resistance to water permeability.Li, L.,Zhou, Z. H.,Yang, B.,Ji, X.,Huang, H. D.,Zhong, G. J.,Xu, L.,Li, Z. M.> ;Carbohydr Polym. 2019 Mar 03
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: