Dr. Anderson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office121 Medical Center Dr Ste 2700
Brunswick, ME 04011
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1992 - 1995
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 1991 - 1999
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Nonbilharzial bladder carcinoma complicating pregnancy--treatment with bacille Calmette-Guérin.Wax, J. R., Ross, J., Marotto, L., Pinette, M. G., Blackstone, J.> ;Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002 Jul
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: