Dr. Bob is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office407 East Ave
Pawtucket, RI 02860Phone+1 401-728-8245Fax+1 401-728-6453
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota/HealthEast St Joseph's HospitalFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Family Medicine), 1991 - 1993
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- Butler HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2001 - 2012
- RI State Medical License 1982 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 213 citationsSuccessful Models of Comprehensive Care for Older Adults with Chronic Conditions: Evidence for the Institute of Medicine's “Retooling for an Aging America” ReportChad Boult, Ariel Green, Lisa Boult, James T Pacala, Claire F. Snyder, Bruce Leff> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2009 Dec 1
- 21 citationsPerspective: transforming chronic care for older persons.Chad Boult, Colleen Christmas, Samuel C. Durso, Bruce Leff, Lisa Boult, Linda P. Fried> ;Academic Medicine. 2008 Jul 1
- Inadvertent self-healing in desperate times.Leng, S. X., Finucane, T., Boult, L., Zheng, L., Greenough, W. B.> ;Lancet. 2007 Oct 20
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: