Are you Dr. Campisano?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3118 E 10th St
Jeffersonville, IN 47130Phone(812) 280-9355Fax(812) 285-1487
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lisa Campisano, MD is a family physician in Jeffersonville, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Kentucky. She is affiliated with Clark Memorial Health and Norton Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1990 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Rothmund-Thomson syndrome: a case report.Roth, D. E., Campisano, L. C., Callen, J. P., Hersh, J. H., Yusk, J. W.> ;Pediatr Dermatol. 1989 Dec