Overview of Dr. Kafchinski
Dr. Lisa Kafchinski, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Birmingham, Alabama. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Texas, and Utah. She is affiliated with University of Alabama Hospital.
Office1313 13th St S
UAB Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
Birmingham, AL 35205
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Toronto, Department of Orthopaedic SurgeryFellowship, Musculoskeletal Oncology, 2015 - 2016
- University of UtahResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2010 - 2015
- University of Nevada Reno School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- TX State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- UT State Medical License 2011 - 2020
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- The Educational Impact of a Fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Oncologist.Matthew E. Wells, Michael D. Eckhoff, Phillip R. Schneider, Lisa Kafchinski, John C. Dunn, Gilberto Gonzalez> ;Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Global research & reviews. 2020 Jul 1
- Pilomatrix Carcinoma of the Antecubitum.Michael D Eckhoff, Joshua Tadlock, Lisa Kafchinski> ;Cureus. 2020 Jan 30
- Foot plantar soft tissue malignant myoepithelioma tumor: Case report and review of the literature.Manuel Trevino, Chetan Moorthy, Lisa Kafchinski, Daniel Bustamante> ;Clinical Imaging. 2020 Jan 17
- Join now to see all
- University of Alabama HospitalBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: