Are you Dr. Lambert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
590 Court Street
Keene, NH 03431
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lisa Lambert, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Keene, New Hampshire. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire, Vermont, and Rhode Island. She is affiliated with White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Brown University Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Psychiatry, 2000 - 2004
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- NH State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 2004 - 2010
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Pence Spokeswoman, Married to Top Trump Adviser, Diagnosed with CoronavirusMay 9th, 2020
- Trump Touts Safety of U.S. States Reopening Despite Warnings of Virus ResurgenceApril 22nd, 2020
- U.S. Coronavirus Outbreak May Peak This Week, as More Hopeful Signs EmergeApril 13th, 2020
- Join now to see all
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical CenterWhite River Junction, Vermont
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterLebanon, New Hampshire