Dr. Letourneau is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePO Box 190
16 Association Dr.
Manchester, ME 04351Phone+1 207-650-8526
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Harvard School Public HealthMPH, Health Policy & Management, 2000 - 2002
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSupporting Physicians and Practice Teams in Efforts to Address the Opioid Epidemic.Lisa M. Letourneau, Jolie Ritzo, Richard Shonk, Mark Eichler, Stevi Sy> ;Annals of Family Medicine. 2019 Aug 12
- Next time I'll ask.Lisa Letourneau> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 2014 Sep 1
- Formula 2 – Trump Administration Funding Formula Causes Maine to Lose Out on Millions in Federal Opioid MoneyDecember 16th, 2018
- The Push to Get Addiction Medication Treatment into Maine Jails Is UnderwayJuly 24th, 2019
- Medication for Opioid Use Disorder Maine’s 2nd-Most-Prescribed DrugDecember 21st, 2018
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: