Are you Dr. Marelich?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9201 Big Horn Blvd
Elk Grove, CA 95758Phone(916) 478-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lisa Marelich, MD is a board certified internist in Elk Grove, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of California DavisResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Saint Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1990 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The influence of maternal acculturation, neighborhood disadvantage, and parenting on Chinese American adolescents' conduct problems: testing the segmented assimilation...Liu, L.L., Lau, A.S., Chen, A.C., Dinh, K.T., Kim, S.Y.> ;J Youth Adolesc. 2009-05-01
- Mother-adolescent language proficiency and adolescent academic and emotional adjustment among Chinese American families.Liu, L.L., Benner, A.D., Lau, A.S., Kim, S.Y.> ;J Youth Adolesc. 2009-04-01
- Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical CenterSacramento, California