Are you Dr. McDermott?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 Martha Jefferson Drive
Charlottesville, VA 22911Phone(434) 654-7580Fax(434) 654-7582
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lisa McDermott, MD is a board certified internist in Charlottesville, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, North Carolina, and Texas. She is affiliated with Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital and Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Richmond.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2000 - 2003
- TX State Medical License 1991 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsRisk factors for 1-year mortality after postoperative mediastinitis.Ravi Karra, Lisa McDermott, Sarah M. Connelly, Peter K. Smith, Daniel J. Sexton, Keith S. Kaye> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2006 Sep 1
- Sentara Martha Jefferson HospitalCharlottesville, Virginia
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-RichmondRichmond, Virginia