Dr. Norton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office850 Harrison Avenue
Yacc, 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02118Phone+1 617-638-6100Fax+1 617-638-6179
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of Massachusetts Medical SchoolClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Acute groove pancreatitis due to isoniazid.Yi, P. H.,Veltre, D. R.,Kuttab, J. S.,Rangan, V.,Norton, L.> ;Neth J Med. 2013 Mar
- 12 citationsUse of an online curriculum to teach delirium to fourth-year medical students: a comparison with lecture formatSerena H. Chao, Belle Brett, John M. Wiecha, Lisa E. Norton, Sharon A. Levine> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2012 Jul 1
- 11 citationsMultisite geriatrics clerkship for fourth-year medical students: a successful model for teaching the Association of American Medical Colleges' core competencies.Daniel J. Oates, Lisa E. Norton, Matthew Russell, Serena H. Chao, Eric Hardt, Belle Brett, Patricia Kimball, Sharon A. Levine> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2009 Oct 1
- Boston Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: