Dr. Perry-Gilkes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3885 Princeton Lakes Way Sw
Atlanta, GA 30331Phone+1 404-766-8110Fax+1 404-766-8106
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Charles R Drew UniversityResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1985 - 1989
- Howard UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1986 - Present
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Upcoming Flu Season Could Be Worse Than 2020, Doctors SaySeptember 17th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: