Are you Dr. Stout?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 75 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1060 E 100 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84102Phone(801) 531-9453Fax(801) 531-9467
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lisa Stout, MD is a board certified urologist in Salt Lake City, Utah. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah and California. She is affiliated with Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, LDS Hospital, and St. Mark's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Kaiser Foundation HospitalResidency, Urology, 1990 - 1996
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1992 - Present
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsEvaluation of urinary IL-1α and IL-1β in gravid females and patients with bacterial cystitis and microscopic hematuriaJoseph V. Candela, Eunhee Park, Jill M. Gerspach, Ramin Davidoff, Lisa Stout, Susan M. Levy, Gary E. Leach, Gary C. Bellman, Pramod M. Lad> ;Urological Research. 1998 Jan 1
- 43 citationsTubeless Percutaneous Renal SurgeryGary C. Bellman, Ramin Davidoff, Joseph V. Candela, Jill M. Gerspach, Steven B. Kurtz, Lisa Stout> ;The Journal of Urology. 1997 May 1
- 4 citationsDimethyl sulfoxide does not trigger urine histamine release in interstitial cystitisLisa Stout, Jill M. Gerspach, Susan M. Levy, Scott K. Yun, Pramod M. Lad, Gary E. Leach, Philippe E. Zimmern> ;Urology. 1995 Nov 1
- Join now to see all