Dr. Sudmeier is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeEmory University Department of Radiation Oncology
Atlanta, GA 30322Phone+1 404-778-3473
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2018 - 2022
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2022 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Localization of T cell clonotypes using the Visium spatial transcriptomics platform.William H Hudson, Lisa J Sudmeier> ;STAR protocols. 2022 Jun 17
- Distinct phenotypic states and spatial distribution of CD8T cell clonotypes in human brain metastases.Lisa J Sudmeier, Kimberly B Hoang, Edjah K Nduom, Andreas Wieland, Stewart G Neill, Matthew J Schniederjan, Suresh S Ramalingam, Jeffrey J Olson, Rafi Ahmed, William H...> ;Cell reports. Medicine. 2022 May 17
- Multidisciplinary Management of Brain Metastases from Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in the Era of Immunotherapy.Lisa J. Sudmeier, Sibo Tian, Kristin Higgins> ;Current Treatment Options in Oncology. 2021 Jul 2
- Join now to see all
- Emory University HospitalAtlanta, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: