Are you Dr. Wright?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Bower Hill Road
Ermi Quantum One
Pittsburgh, PA 15228Phone+1 412-432-7424
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lisa Wright, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with St. Clair Hospital and Veterans Affairs Pittsburgh Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (AGH)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Corticostriatothalamic reward prediction error signals and executive control in late-life depression.Dombrovski, A. Y.,Szanto, K.,Clark, L.,Aizenstein, H. J.,Chase, H. W.,Reynolds, C. F.,Siegle, G. J.> ;Psychol Med. 2014 Oct 17
- The temptation of suicide: striatal gray matter, discounting of delayed rewards, and suicide attempts in late-life depression.Dombrovski, A. Y., Siegle, G. J., Szanto, K., Clark, L., Reynolds, C. F., Aizenstein, H.> ;Psychol Med. 2012 Jun