Are you Dr. Guay-Bhatia?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1327 Butterfield Rd
Downers Grove, IL 60515Phone(630) 322-8300
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lise Guay-Bhatia, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Downers Grove, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. She is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, and Edward Hospital.
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1987 - 1990
- Loyola University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- West Suburban Living Magazine Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 69 citationsMonocanalicular intubation with Monoka tubes for the treatment of congenital nasolacrimal duct obstructionLawrence M. Kaufman, Lise Anne Guay-Bhatia> ;Ophthalmology. 1998 Feb 1