Dr. Empey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3881 Jacob Lake Cir
Las Vegas, NV 89118
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lonnie Empey is an internist in Las Vegas, NV and is affiliated with Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center. He received his medical degree from College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific and has been in practice 23 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1996
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State License 2020 - 2023
- TX State License 2020 - 2022
- NM State License 2015 - 2022
- NV State License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsA novel colon-specific steroid prodrug enhances sodium chloride absorption in rat colitisRichard N. Fedorak, Ningren Cui, D. R. Friend, Karen Madsen, Lonnie R. Empey> ;American Journal of Physiology-gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology. 1995 Aug 1
- 25 citationsColonic delivery of dexamethasone from a prodrug accelerates healing of colitis in rats without adrenal suppressionRichard N. Fedorak, Barbara Haeberlin, Lonnie R. Empey, Ningren Cui, Harold W. Nolen, Laurence D. Jewell, David R. Friend> ;Gastroenterology. 1995 Jun 1
- 8 citationsAcetic acid-induced colitis results in bystander ileal injuryLonnie R. Empey, Ningren Cui, Richard N. Fedorak> ;Inflammation Research. 1993 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Knoxville Residents Weigh in on Memphis, Nashville Mask MandatesJune 27th, 2020
- Desert Springs Hospital Medical CenterLas Vegas, Nevada
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: