Are you Dr. Schechter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMass Behavioral Health Partnership
150 Federal Street, 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02110Phone+1 617-970-4184
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Loren Schechter, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Psychiatry, 1965 - 1969
- University of Louisville School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1971 - 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Gender Confirmation Surgeries Rose 20% in the Last Two YearsMay 22nd, 2017
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons Creates Inaugural Gender-Affirming Master Class Procedures from Liposuction to Botox Are up Among the 55-and-Older Age GroupJune 24th, 2019
- Insurance Plans Vary in Coverage of Gender-Affirming 'Top' Surgery for Transgender PatientsOctober 3rd, 2019
- Join now to see all