Are you Dr. Baker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 W Washington St
San Diego, CA 92103Phone(619) 819-6501
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lori Baker, MD is a board certified radiologist in San Diego, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital and Alvarado Hospital Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UCSF Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1990 - 1992
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Radiology, 1986 - 1990
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsA wire-sheath system for MR-guided biopsy and drainage: laboratory studies and experience in 10 patients.Eric vanSonnenberg, P C Hajek, V. Gylys-Morin, R A Varney, L L Baker, Giovanna Casola, R Christensen, Robert F. Mattrey> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 1988 Oct 1
- 34 citationsMR imaging of brain contusions: a comparative study with CTHesselink, Christopher F. Dowd, M E Healy, P C Hajek, L L Baker, Thomas G. Luerssen> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 1988 May 1
- 7 citationsThe high signal intensity meniscus of the knee. Magnetic resonance evaluation and in vivo correlation.Paul C. Hajek, V. Gylys-Morin, L L Baker, David J. Sartoris, Parviz Haghighi, Donald Resnick> ;Investigative Radiology. 1987 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Female Leaders Share Vocational InsightsNovember 11th, 2018
- With EHR Integration, TriHealth Gets Data Flowing Smoothly Between Acute and Post-Acute CareSeptember 4th, 2020