Are you Dr. Luck?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeErie Ave At Front St
Department Of Hematology
Philadelphia, PA 19134Phone(215) 427-5096Fax(215) 427-6684
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lori Luck, MD is a pediatric hematologist/oncologist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and California. She is an Assistant Professor at Drexel College of Medicine/Hahnemann School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Childrens Hospital Los AngelesFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 1998 - 2002
- Childrens Hospital of MichiganResidency, Pediatrics, 1995 - 1998
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2004 - 2014
- CA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- Hydroxyurea to Prevent Organ Damage in Children With Sickle Cell Anemia Start of enrollment: 2000 Aug 01
Publications & Presentations
- 45 citationsThe Pediatric Hydroxyurea Phase III Clinical Trial (BABY HUG): Challenges of Study DesignBruce W. Thompson, Scott T. Miller, Zora R. Rogers, Renee C. Rees, Russell E. Ware, Myron A. Waclawiw, Rathi V. Iyer, James F. Casella, Lori Luchtman-Jones, Sohail Ran...> ;Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2010 Feb 1
- 2 citationsTerminal ileal atresia, total colonic aganglionosis, and thrombophilia.Jean-Pierre de Chadarévian, Shondell M. Bouie, Marie Peddinghaus, Lori R. Luck, Marshall Z. Schwartz, Rajeev Prasad, Eric N. Faerber> ;Pediatric and Developmental Pathology. 2009 Jan 1
- 50 citationsSeverity of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Children With Sickle Cell DiseaseJoseph Kaleyias, Navid Mostofi, Mitzie Grant, Camille Coleman, Lori Luck, Carlton Dampier, Sanjeev V. Kothare> ;Journal of Pediatric Hematology Oncology. 2008 Sep 1
- Join now to see all