Dr. Burns is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office210 East Main Street
Huntington, NY 11743Phone+1 631-757-9500Fax+1 631-757-2325
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Franklin SquareResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2002
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Solution Series EHR, e-MDs, 2011, 2013-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Huntington HospitalHuntington, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: