Are you Dr. Breschi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office706 Stone Barn Rd
Towson, MD 21286Phone(410) 296-2698Fax(410) 391-6144
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Louis Breschi, MD is a board certified urologist in Towson, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland. He is affiliated with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center, MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, and University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Urology, 1964 - 1967
- University of MarylandResidency, General Surgery, 1963 - 1964
- Air Force HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1969 - 2020
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsThe POLST paradigm and form:Facts and analysisChristian Brugger, Louis C. Breschi, Edith Mary Hart, Mark Kummer, John I. Lane, Peter T. Morrow, Franklin L. Smith, William L. Toffler, Marisa Beffel, John F. Brehany...> ;The Linacre Quarterly. 2013 Jul 18
- Health Care Reform and the Catholic Perspective: The Catholic Medical Association PositionLouis C. Breschi> ;The Linacre Quarterly. 2012 Aug 1
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical CenterRosedale, Maryland
- MedStar Good Samaritan HospitalBaltimore, Maryland
- University of Maryland Harford Memorial HospitalHavre De Grace, Maryland
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Medical CenterBel Air, Maryland