Are you Dr. Hampers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 1 invite waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13123 E 16th Ave
Aurora, CO 80045
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Louis Hampers, MD is a pediatric emergency medicine physician in Aurora, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado.
Education & Training
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2018 - 2025
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsEvaluation and Management of Pediatric Febrile Seizures in the Emergency DepartmentLouis C. Hampers, Louis A. Spina> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 2011 Feb 1
- 10 citationsMass transfer of pediatric tertiary care hospital inpatients to a new location in under 12 hours: lessons learned and implications for disaster preparedness.Julia K. Fuzak, Benjamin D. Elkon, Louis C. Hampers, Kathleen J. Polage, Jerrod D. Milton, Linda K. Powers, Karen Percell-de'Shong, Joseph Wathen> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2010 Jul 1
- 7 citationsPractice Variation With Febrile Infants: Delight in Disorder?Louis C. Hampers> ;Pediatrics. 2009 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- The Pediatric Research Work of Dr. Louis Hampers and How It Has Impacted Hospital PoliciesOctober 13th, 2022