Dr. Lipschutz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office175 Ridings Way
Suite 102 A
Ambler, PA 19002Phone(610) 853-3370Fax(215) 641-4925
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1982 - 1986
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1987 - Present
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 1983 - Present
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsFurther observations on the neuroleptic malignant syndrome.Arthur Lazarus, Louis B. Lipschutz> ;Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. 1991 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: