Are you Dr. Mancano?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 73 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 S 7th Ave
West Reading, PA 19611Phone(610) 988-8198
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Louis Mancano, MD is a board certified family physician in West Reading, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Reading Hospital and St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.
Education & Training
- Montgomery HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Temple University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- Neurologic findings in vitamin E deficiency.Tanyel, M. C., Mancano, L. D.> ;Am Fam Physician. 1997 Jan