Dr. Panlilio is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8322 Bellona Ave
Towson, MD 21204Phone(410) 825-6945Fax(410) 825-8974
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1997 - 2000
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- The dense core vesicle protein IA-2, but not IA-2β, is required for active avoidance learning.Carmona, G. N.,Nishimura, T.,Schindler, C. W.,Panlilio, L. V.,Notkins, A. L.> ;Neuroscience. 2014 Mar 26
- Effects of orbitofrontal cortex lesions on cocaine self-administration.Grakalic I, Panlilio LV, Quiroz C, Schindler CW> ;Neuroscience. 2010-01-20
- 8 citationsCurrent management of postherpetic neuralgia.Louis M. Panlilio, Paul J. Christo, Srinivasa N. Raja> ;The Neurologist. 2002 Nov 1
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical CenterTowson, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: