Dr. Posillico is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3949 Browning Pl
Raleigh, NC 27609Phone(919) 787-8221Fax(919) 789-4461
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1992 - 1996
- UPMC Medical EducationInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- UT State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsA wandering spleen. Detection by In-111 leukocyte imaging.Louis F. Posillico, Ajit N. Shah> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1996 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: